MPC Graduation Videos
Congratulations to our 2020 and 2021 grads!
Thanks to all of the staff and admin who put in countless hours putting the videos together for our grads.
Grads, we'll miss you! Please keep us updated on how you're doing.
For those who would like to (re)view the online ceremonies the links are provided below.
Student Council Elections - results
Thank you to all the candidates for their interest in MPC's Student Council. The following students have been elected to Council;
Elections for Grade Reps will be held in September.
Incoming grade 9 students
We can't wait to meet you in person! The answers to some of your questions may be contained in the following Power Point presentation.
Info on the Head Start to High School Program on August 30 will be updated closer to the date.
Ophea Healthy School Certification
After being audited by OPHEA staff, MPC was awarded with silver healthy school certification! This certification was the culmination of the work of Mahhik Butt who undertook this project as part of her CAS project to fulfill her IB Diploma requirements. Thank you for all your hard work Mahhik!
DECA Provinicial Championships
2 Provincial Champions!!! 12 medals! So proud of the team!
Alexia Economakis (PBM) Principles of Business Management-Top 15 Exam - Top 21 Roleplay 1- Top 21 Roleplay 2 - Top 14 Overall
- Provincial Champion (ICDC qual)
Mai Dang (IMCE) Integrated Marketing Campaign Events - Written Event- Top 15 Exam- Top 12 Presentation- Top 12 Overall
- Provincial Champion (ICDC qual)
Laiba Butt and Nishat Fatima Syeda (MTDM) Marketing Management Team Decision- Top 15 Exam (Laiba) and Top 21 Roleplay 2
Rita Riedstra and Bella White (BLTDM) Business Law and Ethics Team Decision- Top 21 Roleplay 1
Victoria Chechulina (AAM) Apparel and Accessories Marketing- Top 15 Exam
Lamar Elfaki (FMS) Foods Marketing Series- Top 21 Roleplay 1
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Toronto public Health - new screening tool - Dec. 7, 2020
Toronto Public Health just announced it is has updated its COVID-19 student screening tool to prevent further opportunities for virus spread. The TDSB follows direction from Toronto Public Health and the new screening tool will be effective starting Monday, December 7, 2020.
As part of this guidance, if a child has one or more new, or worsening COVID-19 symptoms, parents will now be required to:
- Keep their child home.
- Keep sibling and other children home, even if they do not have symptoms.
- Arrange for the child to get tested or contact their health care provider.
- Without testing, the child must stay home for 10 days.
- Monitor the family for symptoms. Adults must stay home if they have one or more symptom.
Course Selection Information 2021-22
Please see information available on the Registration Page
Toronto Public Health needs your Vaccination Record
- Missing vaccines? See your doctor to get vaccinated.
- Meningo...what? Ask your doctor to order the meningococcal-ACYW vaccine for free from Toronto Public Health. You can also get the vaccine at a Toronto Public Health vaccination clinic. Make an appointment online: tphbookings.ca/studentvaccines
- Report Online Report your updated vaccinations: toronto.ca/studentvaccines
416 338-7600 toronto.ca/health
Student Services - remind.com account and here is the link: rmd.at/mpcst2, we also have a facebook page:
TDSB School Openings
For further information please refer to the TDSB website. www.tdsb.on.ca
Online learning resources
Ministry of Education - Learn at Home Resources
Mental Health and Well-Being Resources